- Capacity: Yields up to 8-Cup (Cooked) and 4 (Cup uncooked) Rice Cooker
- Easy-to-use functions: Programmable digital controls with Steam, White Rice, Brown Rice, Delay Timer (up to 15 hours) and automatic Keep-Warm.
- Quick tip: Nonstick inner cooking pot removes for quick cleanup and dishwasher safe.
- Included accessories: steam tray, rice measuring cup, serving spatula, and exclusive recipes and coupons for Mahatma and Carolina Rice.
- Note: The item is 4 cups uncooked capacity, 8 cups cooked capacity. Please ensure to only measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product.
This convenient cooker’s generous capacity perfectly cooks 4 to 8 cups of any variety of rice with specialized functions for both White and Brown Rice. Once the rice has finished, it will automatically switch to Keep-Warm so there’s no need for monitoring or stirring. Unique Sensor Logic Technology uses an on-board micro-computer that ‘thinks’ for itself to automatically optimize cooking temperature to enhance flavor and texture.
The Steam Tray allows for healthy steaming of meats and vegetables, even as rice cooks below! Need rice in a pinch? Save time with the Quick Rice function which cuts cooking time by up to 50%. The programmable 15-hour delay timer is great for families on the go, delivering delicious rice ready when it’s needed. And when the cooking is done, the inner cooking pot and all accessories remove for easy cleanup in the dishwasher. Recipe Booklet, Steam Tray, Rice Measuring Cup, Serving Spatula and Soup Ladle Included.
A Rice Cooker is absolutely perfect for how we cook today: versatile and convenient. They have one-button technology and don’t take up too much counter space. Plus, they are a breeze to clean. And they can do so much more than produce foolproof rice, beans, and grains.
This new edition of the Ultimate Rice Cooker cookbook takes note of the whole-grain revolution in U.S. kitchens and offers recipes for a host of new (and rediscovered) grains, like quinoa, millet, couscous, kamut, and spelt, whose popularity is rising fast.
It focuses on a wider variety of rices, too, with lots of ideas for red, black, basmati, jasmine, and Arborio rices, as well as partially milled white rice, which looks and cooks like white rice but has the nutritional value of brown rice.
Check out this great Rice Cooker Cookbook, with 250 great recipes, right here. In combination with your Aroma Housewares – Cool-Touch Rice Cooker and Food Steamer you can’t hardly go wrong.